- Event Info
- Entry Info & Registration
- Entry Fees
- Route Profiles
- Greater Simonsberg Conservancy
- Start Groups
- Venue Maps
- Route Maps
- Spectator Map
- Lucky Draws
14km, 20km & 30km: Saturday, 4 March 2017
40km and 55km: Sunday, 5 March 2017
Le Bonheur Wine Estate, Greater Simonsberg Conservancy, Stellenbosch
Online entries are closed.
Registration venues and times are TBC.
Click here to view the Waiver and Indemnity.
Online entries are not open yet. Follow @CTCycleTour on social media for updated information on entry open date.
The Cape Town Cycle Tour MTB Challenge will take place in the Greater Simonsberg Conservancy in Stellenbosch. The Conservancy is a non-profit organisation that aims to support its members with conservation, and provides services to the surrounding communities.
Saturday, 4 March 2017
Sunday, 5 March 2017
- For all distances: 11h30 cut-off at Warwick Refreshment Station
- 11h30 cut-off at Delheim Refreshment Station (26km)
- 12h30 cut-off at Uitkyk Refreshment Station (31km)
- 10h00 – All riders diverted to 40km course after Muratie Refreshment Station (22km). No effect on riders cycling the 40km route
- 11h30 cut-off at Delheim Refreshment Station (32km)
- 12h30 cut-off at Uitkyk Refreshment Station (42km)
11h00 – Saturday, 5 March 2017
11h30 – Sunday, 6 March 2017
We’re pleased to announce that Giant is giving away one black Simple Seven beach-cruiser to the value of R3800 on Saturday and another one on Sunday. This comfortable ride features a lightweight aluminium frame, a Giant Comfort Cruise Supersoft saddle and large-volume 2.125” cruiser tires.