Ari’s Cancer Foundation
Category: Health, Kids
Ari’s Cancer Foundation is a Cape Town based charity which raises funds for Adolescents and Young Adults (AYA) struggling with cancer.
Entry Fee is R1000.
*R800 is the entry and goes directly to the Cape Town Cycle Tour. The other R200 goes toward buying your cycling jersey and the pre-race events we are hosting for the team.
** We have not asked riders for a further donation towards the charity but we would like you to pledge your commitment to raising funds to support our cause through your own efforts in order to assist the charity in making a difference in adolescents and young adults suffering with cancer in South Africa.
What you get?
- An entry into the most beautiful and biggest timed cycle event in the world!
- A good quality cycling jersey in the Ari’s Cancer Foundation colours and a Live.Laugh.Love wristband.
- The opportunity to be a part of the Ari’s Cancer Foundation Team in the Cape Town Cycle Tour.
- The opportunity to support the foundation and raise awareness in the public eye to raise funds for our cause.
- We will be arranging at least 2 optional team training rides prior to the event where the cyclist will be encouraged to attend and meet one another whilst training along the Cycle Tour Route.
- We will host one event for the riders either before or after the event – date TBA