Ikhaya Le Themba
Category: Education, Health, Kids, Social Services
Ikhaya Le Themba is a faith-based, non-profit community organisation (046-634 NPO) built on biblical values. Established in 2003, we have become an integral part of the community. God planted a mission in the hearts of Theresa and Ian Richardson to empower communities throughout Southern Africa, training them to take care of the terminally and chronically ill and to deal with the implications of illness and death.
The call was not only to meet physical needs, but spiritual, economic and social as well. What started as Home Based Care, soon developed into caring for grannies, programmes for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), wellness support groups, micro-business programmes for recovering patients, soup kitchens and much more.
Join our team
Riding for Ikhaya Le Themba will help to raise funds for vulnerable children and families in the community of Khayelitsha and beyond (www.iklethemba.co.za).
Join our team for R2 017, which will provide you with the following:
- The Cape Town Cycle Tour registration fee for the race to guarantee your entry!
- A specially designed cycle shirt sporting the amazing Ikhaya Le Themba brand.
- An opportunity to cycle in a group with friends. Group members who qualify for an earlier start will still be seeded accordingly with the option to drop down to ride with their teammates.
- An opportunity to win amazing prizes as a cyclist, but also for friends and family helping to raise your donation towards Ikhaya Le Themba will have the chance of winning an amazing weekend get-away sponsored by the Double Tree Hotel by Hilton. (www.doubletree3.hilton.com)
- A pre-race meal at Life Café (www.life-cafe.co.za) on Friday, 10 March 2017
- Ikhaya Le Themba goodie bag.
So be quick, be ready and join Ikhaya Le Themba to make a difference!
Branch: FNB TABLEVIEW
Business Account name: IKLT
Business Account number: 62487927877
Branch code: 203809
Your reference: CTCT, “your surname & initial”
Please send proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org