SA Riding for the Disabled Association Cape Town
Category: Health, Kids
We are happy to announce that SARDA will again be part of the Cape Town Cycle Tour in 2017!
SARDA delivers free therapeutic horse riding lessons to more than 180 disabled riders per week mostly from 13 special needs schools in the Western Cape. We receive no Government funding and financially rely entirely on our own fundraising efforts and private donations. For more info please go to www.sardacapetown.co.za
The Cape Town Cycle Tour forms one of our major fundraisers of the year. Entries this year are extremely limited!
There are two ways to raise funds for SARDA in 2016.
- If you have not entered the Cape Town Cycle Tour yet, here now this year’s entry procedures:
- Request an application form and e-mail it to email@example.com (please tick “new Entry”)
before 30 November 2016! Entries are closed on final on that day!! We are not allowed to accept late entries. Transfers and substitutions may happen from 1 February 2017, but no new entries.
- Deposit the SARDA entry fee into:
SARDA, Standard Bank Constantia, Branch Code: 025309,
Account Number: 071695265, Swift Code: sbzazajj.
As a reference please put YOUR (the cyclist’s) NAME & ctcycle17.
- The SARDA entry fee is R 1850, this includes R800 (Cape Town Cycle Tour Entry) + R 1050 (minimum sponsorship / donation). If you would like to donate more to SARDA by way of sponsorship, please see item No 2 below.
- Please note that the entry price of R 1850 DOES NOT include the purchase of a RaceTec chip if you do not have one.
- All SARDA Riders will be receiving a free sponsored cycling shirt to the value of R600.00.
2 If you have already entered Cape Town Cycle Tour 2017 you can form part of our team by:
- Completing a requested application form and e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please tick “already entered”)
- Use a requested sponsorship form to find sponsors who will sponsor your performance R/km or donate directly into the SARDA bank account. It is important that when your sponsors deposit money into the SARDA account they put as Reference: YOUR (the cyclist’s) NAME & ctcycle17.
To request application forms from SARDA or for more info please contact the office on 021 7944393.
Thank you for your loyal support and happy training!!!
The SARDA Team