The Chaeli Campaign
Category: Education, Health, Kids
Every year the Chaeli Riders set off in their colours of HOPE while raising funds to support the services provided by The Chaeli Campaign.
This year the funds raised through the Chaeli Rider initiative will go towards supporting the Inclusive Education Programmes offered by The Chaeli Campaign in Masiphumelele, Khayelitsha and Philippi, as well as the Chaeli Cottage Preschool and ECD Centre, located in Plumstead, Cape Town.
The Chaeli Cottage Preschool is an inclusive facility where able-bodied and differently-abled children learn through play in a loving and safe environment with qualified teachers.
This is how your donation will assist The Chaeli Campaign:
- Inclusive pre-school and ECD centre at Chaeli Cottage
- Stationery for School Readiness boxes used by parents to prepare their 6 year old child for school
- Provision of assistive devices
- Capacity building workshops /skills transferral to caregivers
- Community outreach through therapies
- Early detection of various barriers to learning
- Essential ECD skills training to equip learners for Gr 1
- Educator capacity building
#domore and become a Chaeli Rider in the 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour.
Costs: R 800 entry fee (paid over in full to the Cape Town Cycle Tour) + R 2000 sponsorship
As a Chaeli Rider you will receive a branded cycling jersey (if you do not have one), as well as a Thank You Function.
To join our team email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 021 761 4326