The Children’s Hospital Trust
Category: Health, Kids
The Children’s Hospital Trust is calling on cyclists from around the world to ride and raise for ill and injured children at Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital in Cape Town.
We invite you to cycle through some of the world’s most spectacular scenery and save a life while you’re at it and in return, we are offering you and a partner an opportunity to stand a chance to win a two-night’s stay at Grootbos Nature Reserve.
At a cost of R800* each charity package will include:
- Guaranteed entry
- Start time earlier than the Open Groups. If you qualify for an earlier time you are able to start in that group or drop down and join the charity group
- Branded Children’s Hospital Trust cycle top
- Complimentary race photos taken by professional photographer on the day
- VIP invitation to meet the team & tour of the hospital on Saturday, 11 March 2017
To join this big-hearted team, each cyclist is requested to commit to raising a minimum donation of R2000** between now and 31 March 2017. 100% of these donations will contribute to equipping the new Paediatric ICU (PICU) at the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital, the largest PICU in Africa.
Please read the fine print:
* The R800 entry fee is paid over by the Trust to the race organisers and is NOT a donation. The entry fee is over and above the R2000 donation.
** Cyclists who are not able to participate due to injury, cancellation or who do not finish the race for whatever reason will still be held accountable to raise the minimum R2000 donation.