|Cut-Off Point||Cut-Off Time|
|Refreshment Station 2 – End of M3||11h30|
|Blackhill Rd (Glencairn Express Way/Main Rd Intersection.)||12h15|
|Refreshment Station 7 – Perdekloof||14h00|
|Refreshment Station 10 – Noordhoek||15h00|
|Hout Bay: Main/Princess Rd Circle||15h30|
- All cyclists must cross the finish line by 17h00 after which time, all support services will be withdrawn. To receive an official result and race certificate, you must complete the Cycle Tour within 7 hours, calculated from the time the group that you are in crosses the start line.
- For your safety and in line with the requirements of the City of Cape Town, we have calculated (based on the time limit, combined with rider statistics over the past couple of years) a number of cut-off points along the route. If you don’t make it to a cut-off point at the specified time, you will not be permitted to continue on the route and you and your bicycle will be removed from the course and transported back to the finish line.
- Please note, that the Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust have been granted exclusive rights to utilize the course road space for the duration of the event by the City of Cape Town and until such time that the roads have been reopened by the City of Cape Town’s Traffic department, the Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust will have full control of the Cycle Tour route.
- Any cyclist found on the route after the cut off time, will face disqualification.
- Lastly… please be friendly to the marshals at the cut off points; they are only doing their jobs!