Elliott Mobility (in conjunction with Cycle Lab)
Elliott Mobility (in conjunction with Cycle Lab) are once again providing safe, convenient and cost effective bike transportation to cyclists participating in Cape Town Cycle Tour in 2017. Bike transportation available from Cycle Lab Fourways, Elliott Centurion and Elliott Durban.
Book early because our bike transportation price will increase as we get closer to the event.
Elliott’s unrivalled services include:
Official Bike Transporter to Cape Town Cycle Tour in 2017.
Choice of 3 drop-off points: Cycle Lab Fourways, Elliott Centurion and Elliott Durban.
We are the only bike transporter recommended by Cycle Lab!
Online bookings at www.elliottmobility.com
Our bike transportation price includes Insurance Cover up to a maximum value of R20 000.00 per bike for Fire, Collision, Overturning and Hijacking whilst in transit (terms and conditions apply).
Peace-of-mind utilization of a trusted and reputable organization with over 14 years of experience in bike transportation to Cape Town Cycle Tour.
Bikes are individually wrapped in a blanket and transported in specially designed bike cartons.
Only the front wheel is removed which is included with your bike in the same bike carton.
No dismantling required.
For any queries, please contact us on 011-256-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to being of service to you. Safe cycling!
NIGHT TRANS has been transporting bikes to Cape Town Cycle Tour for more than 17 years.
Reliable, efficient and peace of mind.
For all our cyclists, your bikes will be professionally transported.
All bikes are individually boxed (self packed bikes in carriers or boxes are also welcome).
Secure credit card payment facility available on the web as well an EFT option.
Please go to our web page at www.nighttrans.co.za to book.
Any further queries please contact either:
HOLLINGS on 082 684 5053 OR
LORRAINE on 072 873 2662
Trans-sporT, your specialists in the movement of Sporting Equipment to and from Sporting Events.
Move your bicycle with us to the CTCT 2017 from the following Main Centre Cities
- Port Elizabeth
Early bird SPECIAL !!!!!….. R950 for bikes and R1,850 for tandems….. Special ends on 31 December. BOOK NOW
*Please note that you need to become a member to get these prices (Membership is Free)
We have been handling bikes for over 11 years and are constantly improving the way that the bikes are packaged. Your pride and joy is always handled with the following principals in place.
- All bikes are individually boxed with boxes specifically designed for Road and MTBs
- Only the Front Wheel is removed and placed into a blanket sleeve and put into the same box as your bike
- No Settings are changed, No Pedals removed
- Bicycle check sheets are completed on hand in and checked when received
Benefits included in your booking with us:
- Exclusive Hospitality area after the race for you and the family / friends
- Single Free beverage and meal voucher, cash bar there after
- Showers and change rooms for both Ladies and Gents
- Golf cart shuttle to and from Bike Park to, identified parking lots and Trans-sporT’ hospitality area.
- Bike Mechanics
- Free 10 minute leg rub by physio’
Bikes will be available for collection from Green Point Cricket (Official Bike Park) as from Thursday 9th March, Friday and Saturday are 08h00 to 18H00 then from 05H00 on race day.
For Race Details and Bookings – www.trans-sport.co.za
in association with:
- No need to dismantle your bike, only front wheel removed.
- Friendly and efficient staff to receive and present your bike before and after the event.
- Custom designed transportation boxes and blanket provided for safe transportation.
- Convenient drop-off and collection at select Pick n Pay Hypermarket JHB & DBN
- Convenient collection and drop off at Green Point Cricket Stadium CT.
- Professional transportation with Stuttaford Van Lines. (since 1857)
- Insurance cover provided. (T’s & C’s apply)
- Foot Pumps available at Green Point Stadium
- Free Transportation of helmets, shoes, tools & change of clothes
- To Book visit: cyclemove.co.za
Any queries please contact us:
The Bike Migration
The Bike Migration has been transporting bikes to major cycling races all over the country since 2008. We offer safe and convenient bicycle transportation from Johannesburg to Cape Town and back for cyclists participating in the Cape Town Cycle Tour 2017.
Bicycle transport will be charged at R 1100 return. This cost includes all packing material and boxes
Please follow this link for information regarding dates, times and locations for bike drop off and collections – http://www.thebikemigration.co.za/races/cape-argus-2017/
Each bike will be packaged in its OWN bike box.
Feel free to place any additional items in your bike box at no extra cost!! Items allowed include shoes, helmets, water bottles and small tog bags.
Bookings can be made on our website via credit card or EFT. Visit www.thebikemigration.co.za for more details.
For any further information, please email us at email@example.com or phone us at 079 889 2527.
We will look after your bike as if it is our own!
When it is about transportation of bicycles for the annual Cape Town Cycle Tour in 2017, we at J.H. Retief are one of South Africa’s leading bicycle transport companies.
We have been actively involved in bicycle transportation for the Cycle Tour since 2002, constantly implementing improved methods and systems as we gain experience and knowledge. Our aim, to constantly improve our service delivery to you, is still as valid today as it was in 2002.
We are confident in stating that we offer a complete peace of mind solution in transportation, safekeeping and handling of your bicycle.
Transport & Carton & Wrapping – R 1150 (vat incl.)
Tandem – R 1390 (vat incl.)
Our bike transportation price includes Cover up to a maximum value of R20 000.00 per bike for Fire, Collision, Overturning and Hijacking whilst in transit (terms and conditions apply).
Click here to book your transport: http://www.jhretief.co.za/cycle-tour/
Any queries please contact us:
Tel: 012 644 1558