The Cape Town Cycle Tour Bedouin Hospitality packages are ideal for groups of 60 or less at any one time, looking for a relaxed, yet comfortable post-race Hospitality environment to enjoy with customers, colleagues, friends and family.
After 109km in the saddle, cyclists make their way to a private Bedouin filled with comfortable furniture, allowing them sit down and relax those aching muscles. A bar offering pre-selected brands will be stocked, chilled and ready to hydrate while a variety of delicious eats will be freshly prepared to cater for guests as they arrive.
The ‘open’ nature of the Bedouin Marquee allows guests to soak up the atmosphere of the Race Village where race footage will be displayed on the Big Screen and Live Entertainment will ensure the festive mood endures until the last rider crosses the line.
As an optional addition, exclusive Start Line Hospitality on the Grand Parade will offer cyclists the opportunity to enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee and a quick power breakfast to ease any pre-race nerves.
With a comprehensive menu and beverage list to select from, packages offer flexibility and convenience with a professional team taking care of full delivery and management on Race Day.
• Guest welcome info pack
• 60 x Accreditation bands
• 1 x Staff parking pass (Drop & Go before 06h00 on
• 12m x 10m site (120 sqm)
• 12m x 10m Bedouin tent
• Perimeter picket fencing
• 2 x CTCT-branded parasols – 1.5m x 1.5m (Client to replace this with company-branded parasols)
• 8 x Café-style tables
• 32 x Café-style chairs
• 2 x White buffet tables (Food & Beverage)
• 1 x Security guard (12 hours)
• Catering and Bar Packages to be available mid-September
• 1 x Entrance flag pole (standard size flag to be
provided by Client)
• 1 x Corporate sign
• 2 x Client-branded parasols (If not taking CTCT parasols)
» No other external branding will be allowed
COST: R45,000 EX VAT
• Bedouin enclosures are suitable for a maximum of 60 guests at any one time.
• Infrastructure and service upgrades are available on request.
• Food and beverage packages will be available from mid-September.
Contact our catering and infrastructure teams with any requests outside those outlined here – anything is possible.