- Lifecycle Week
- Cape Town Cycle Tour
- MTB Challenge
- Press Centre
Suitable for a maximum of 60 guests at any one time, the Cape Town Cycle Tour Gold Hospitality Package will see to it that your guests are hosted in style.
Catering for all riders, from first timers to veterans, the Gold Hospitality Package ensures guests experience exclusivity and comfort. Extensive information packs will be available for all guests to ensure a stress-free race day.
After the trials and jubilations experienced on their way around the Peninsula, Gold Package participants will be able to cross the finish line safe in the knowledge that a private marquee awaits with ice cold beverages and delicious refreshments. This fully serviced oasis will be decked out with ample comfortable furniture and professional staff to ensure all guests enjoy the post-race exhilaration in comfort and style. An adjacent outdoor facility offers guests the opportunity to enjoy all the entertainment and excitement of the Race Village while indulging in the pleasures of serviced hospitality.
As an optional addition, Gold Hospitality Package guests are able to enjoy Start Line Hospitality hosted on the Grande Parade. Here, guests can enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee, a quick power breakfast and last-minute strategy discussions before setting off on their race around the Mother City.
With a comprehensive menu and beverage list to select from, packages offer flexibility and convenience with a professional team taking care of full delivery and management on Race Day.
• Guest welcome info pack
• 60 x Accreditation bands
• 5 x VIP finish parking passes
• 1 x Staff parking pass (Drop & Go before 06h00 on
• 10m x 10m Site (100 sqm)
• Perimeter picket fencing
• 2 x Pot plants
• 10m x 10m Astro turf
• 6m x 10m Solid sided/glass-fronted marquee
• 2 x Glass doors (front and service)
• Florescent lighting
Gold Enclosure Furniture
• 2 x CTCT-branded parasols – 1.5m x 1.5m (Client
to replace this with company-branded parasols if
• 8 x Café-style tables
• 32 x Café-style chairs
• 1 x Buffet counter
• 1 x Bar counter/back bar unit
• 1 x Fridge
• 1 x 50” Plasma screen (to carry live event feed)
• 1 x Entrance flag pole (standard size flag to be provided
• 1 x Corporate sign
• 2 x Client-branded parasols (if not taking CTCT parasols)
» No other external branding will be allowed
• Electrical supply (2 x plug points)
• 1 x Security guard (12 hours)
• Food and Beverage package to be available from mid-September 2018
COST: R65,000 EX VAT
• Private enclosures are suitable for a maximum of 60 guests at any one time.
• Infrastructure and service upgrades are available on request.
• Food & beverage package to be available from mid- September 2018.
Contact our catering and infrastructure teams with any requests outside those outlined here – anything is possible.