- Lifecycle Week
- Cape Town Cycle Tour
- MTB Challenge
- Press Centre
The Cape Town Cycle Tour Picnic Hospitality Package offers an ideal informal location for friends and colleagues to bask in the glory of race completion.
No challenge is complete without the opportunity to share experiences with friends and family after crossing the finish line. Create your own personalised space and enjoy an exclusive and relaxing picnic-style environment, ensconced in the atmosphere and entertainment of the Race Village.
Prior to Race Day, all guests will receive an extensive information pack to ensure a seamless and stress-free experience. Flexibility is offered with furniture and catering supplied based on specific requests and specifications.
As an optional addition, exclusive Start Line Hospitality on the Grand Parade will offer cyclists the opportunity to enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee and a quick power breakfast to ease any pre-race nerves.
With a comprehensive menu and beverage list to select from, packages offer flexibility and convenience with a professional team taking care of full delivery and management on Race Day.
• Guest welcome info pack
• 30 x Accreditation bands
• 1 x Staff parking pass (Drop & Go before 06h00 on
• 8m x 8m site (64 sqm)
• Perimeter picket fencing
• 8m x 8m Astro turf
• 2 x CTCT-branded parasols – 1.5m x 1.5m (Client to replace this with company branded parasols if preferred)
• 20 x Café-style chairs
• 1 x White buffet table
• 1 x Corporate sign
• 2 x Client-branded parasols (If not taking CTCT
» No other external branding will be allowed
COST: R20,000 EX VAT
• Picnic enclosures are suitable for a maximum of 30 guests at any one time.
• Infrastructure and service upgrades are available on request.
• Food and beverage packages will be available from mid-September.
Contact our catering and infrastructure teams with any requests outside those outlined here – anything is possible.