- Lifecycle Week
- Cape Town Cycle Tour
- MTB Challenge
- Press Centre
The Cape Town Cycle Tour Platinum Hospitality Package offers dual benefits during the athlete journey. Offering guests, a seamless and immersive experience, bringing them closer to the action with more opportunities to relax. Here is what one can expect from the Platinum Hospitality Package:
The Platinum Hospitality Package is an experience of luxury and convenience from the moment guests arrive to take on the challenge and beauty of Cape Town on Sunday, 10 March 2019 to the moment they can reflect on their race in the Hospitality Village. And best of all – it’s complimentary to all Platinum Package ticket holders.
With the iconic Cape Town City Hall and Table Mountain as its backdrop, the start at the Grande Parade is as awe inspiring as the atmosphere will be electric!
To ensure Platinum Hospitality guests are able to fully immerse themselves in the start line experience, an exclusive start line hospitality area will be set up to ease any pre-race jitters.
Riders can enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee, a quick power breakfast and last-minute strategy discussions amongst peers before setting off on their race around the Mother City.
On the other side of the finish line, a lavish hospitality area, set up according to your requirements, will offer guests an exclusive experience from the moment they arrive.
A secure bike park will offer peace of mind as cyclists relax and enjoy ice cold drinks, fantastic food and comfortable furniture. Complimentary recovery massages will be available to soothe those aching joints.
In addition to a professionally run Hospitality set up overseen and managed by our experienced Hospitality Management Team, Corporate and Hospitality ticket holders will also receive preferential parking nearby at P9 (entrance from Virgin Active) – allowing for easy access in the early morning pre-race and a short walk on departure.
• Welcome signage
• Reception counter
• Welcome hostess
• Bag drop facility
• Access control fencing
• Bike racks
• Dedicated security
• Dedicated toilets
• 10m x 50m White PVC marquee
• Florescent lighting
• Cocktail tables
• Buffet tables
• Light breakfast including muffins and fruit
• Coffee bar
• 15m x 10m site (150 sqm)
• Perimeter picket fencing
• 2 x Pot plants
• 5m x 10m Astro turf (front veranda)
• 10m x 10m Solid sided/glass-fronted marquee
• 2 x Glass doors (front and service)
• Marquee lining
• Flooring and carpeting
• Florescent lighting
• VIP toilet trailer and janitor
• 4 x CTCT-branded parasols – 1.5m x 1.5m (Client to replace this with company-branded parasols if preferred)
• 20 x Café-style tables
• 80 x Café-style chairs
• 1 x Buffet counter
• 1 x Bar counter/back bar unit
• 1 x Fridge
• 1 x 50” Plasma screen (to carry live event feed)
• Entrance marquee
• Branded welcome desk
• Secure dedicated bike park
• Guest welcome info pack
• 100 x Accreditation bands
• 10 x VIP finish parking passes
• 1 x Staff parking pass (Drop & Go before 06h00)
• Electrical supply (2 x plug points)
• Complimentary massage service (2 x therapists)
• 1 x Security guard (12 hours)
• 1 x Entrance flag pole (standard size flag to be provided by Client)
• 1 x Corporate sign
• 4 x Client-branded parasols (if not taking CTCT parasols)
» No other external branding will be allowed
Food and Beverage package to be available from mid-September 2018
COST: R125,000 EX VAT
• Private enclosures are suitable for a maximum of 100 guests at any
• Infrastructure and service upgrades are available on request.
• Food & beverage package to be available from mid-September 2018.
Contact our catering and infrastructure teams with any requests outside those outlined here – anything is possible.