- Lifecycle Week
- Cape Town Cycle Tour
- MTB Challenge
- Press Centre
For groups of 40 or less at any one time, the Silver Hospitality Package ensures cyclists and their guests are able to embrace the experience of the 2019 Cape Town Cycle Tour
Prior to Race Day, guests will receive extensive information packs that will ensure a seamless and stress-free holistic experience. As an optional addition, Start Line Hospitality hosted on the Grande Parade can be enjoyed by Silver Package guests. A freshly brewed cup of coffee, a quick power breakfast and last-minute pats on the back will ease any pre-race nerves.
On crossing the Finish line, Silver Package participants will move through to a private marquee where our friendly staff will have ice cold drinks and delicious treats ready. Comfy furniture and professional staff will ensure all guests enjoy the postrace exhilaration in comfort and style. An adjacent outdoor facility offers guests the opportunity to enjoy all the entertainment and excitement of the Race Village while indulging in the pleasures of serviced hospitality.
With a comprehensive menu and beverage list to select from, packages offer flexibility and convenience with a professional team taking care of full delivery and management on Race Day.
• Guest welcome info pack
• 40 x Accreditation bands
• 1 x Staff parking pass (Drop & Go before 06h00 on event day)
• 11m x 6m site (66 sqm)
• Perimeter picket fencing
• 2 x Pot plants
• 5m x 6m White PVC marquee
• Florescent lighting
Silver Enclosure Furniture
• 1 x CTCT branded parasol – 1.5m x 1.5m (Client to replace this with company branded parasol, if
• 5 x Café-style tables
• 20 x Café-style chairs
• 2 x White buffet tables (food & beverage)
• 1 x Security guard (12 hours)
• Catering and Bar packages to be available mid-September 2018
• 1 x Entrance flag pole (standard size flag to be provided
• 1 x Corporate sign
• 1 x Client-branded parasol (If not taking CTCT parasol)
» No other external branding will be allowed
COST: R47,000 EX VAT
• Private enclosures are suitable for a maximum of 40 guests at any one time.
• Infrastructure and service upgrades are available on request.
• Food and beverage packages will be available from mid-September.