How It Works
NEW!! On-the-spot printing
This year we will be printing your race pack on-the-spot! All you need to get your race pack is your RaceTec chip (which you enter with) or your race number. Please ensure that you have this ready by the time you arrive at the printing station.
In your race pack you will receive the following:
- Race number – your official 2018 Cape Town Cycle Tour race number.
- Number board – attach this to your handles bars with the cable ties provided.
- Number board sticker – apply this sticker to your blank number board.
- Jetline Action Photo – apply this to the front of your helmet so that Jetline Action Photo are able to identify you in their photos.
- Medical Sticker – please complete the medical sticker and apply it to your race number in the block provided.
*If you cannot pick up your own race pack, someone else can pick it up on your behalf. All they will need to have is a letter signed by you, stating that you give them permission to pick up your race pack and goodie bag. The letter must include your name, race number and passport number. If they do not have their own RaceTec chip (to gain once-off free entry), they will have to pay the entrance fee of R50.
- Don’t forget to collect your goodies you purchased online at the Online Souvenir Collection stand in Registration, before you enter into the general Expo.
- Race day parking tickets will be available for R50 (for a vehicle) and R100 (for a trailer) in the Registration Area. Metrorail tickets for Race Day will also be on sale for R47 (for a rider and bicycle)
- Once you have picked up your race pack, goodie bag and all your souvenirs purchased online, make your way through to the general Expo, where so many exciting stands and cycling products await!